What kind of mom are you?

I am a pierced-talented-working-single-tattooed-make up wearing-happy-singing-music loving-learning how to cook-video gamer-crazy-fun-chick flick watching-on the go-lesson learning-trying to do the best I can-love my son with all my heart kind of mom.

And the list goes on... lol :o)

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • i'm all that..and a bag of doritos!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Take away the single and make up wearing( only wear it going out or special things) and add on some days lazy, you have me... But my youngest is 8 so some days I can be lazy LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I'm a Clean eating, free and easy, fly by the seat of my pants, baby wearing, cloth diapering, cooking, sewing, crafting... pianomom, dance mom, gymnastics mom....

if it looks fun, I try it. but my kids are older now so we're into newer territory.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2010