4 weeks pregnant and spotting

hello ladies im about 4 to 5 weeks pregnant, i had blood work done last monday and my hcg results were 15 the doc told me it was low so i took a test the following day and i got a faint positive and the next day i got a faint positive again, so today i went to wipe and saw a blob of blood on the paper, i have mild cramping is this normal? also ive been sick i have bronchitis and im taking medication which i was told is safe to use while pregnant, im very concerned i go back to my doctor tomorrow to redo blood work... help

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 3:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yea if ur bleeding i wld call the doc
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 4:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• some women bleed during pregnancy. It's not "normal" but not uncommon.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 4:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• i had brown spotting up until probably my 6th week and was told I had a subchronic bleed, my doc just kept an eye on me and sent me to a specialist. I also had mild cramping, its if you have bend over type cramps that should worry you, but any type of bleeding should earn a phone call to your doctor, it will ease your worries in the long run.
    blueangel916

Answer by blueangel916 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2010