what are you doing with your tax return?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wait, this is for the people who ALWAYS have to post almost word for word, Not getting a refund I don't loan my money to the government interest free. OKAY GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY!
    Anonymous

• We're paying off our bank note, getting under skirting for our mobile home, and finishing up the installation of our septic tank. We're also paying for our new hard-wood flooring we just got.
    If we have any left over after that, we will probably use it to buy some new furniture for the living room.
    Anonymous

• first and foremost get my car fixed and buy a decent car for my hubby, paying ahead on rent, going to dentist and eye doctor and reg dr(we dont have health insurance, so we pay for all of that) then pretty much broke if we have enough left over, which i doubt, we are gettin "new" tables and chairs.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• putting away for disney world my kids are super excited yay me too and doing a lil redecorating
    Anonymous

• Paying off my vacumn cleaning... putting some of it in my son's savings account... buying tickets to Monster Jam... saving the rest for a rainy day when I will need it.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• *vacuum cleaner
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I usually pay. Being retired, I don't get a W2. It is a whole lot different when you aren't working and you dont have withholding,etc.
    I pay. Quarterly estimated taxes. And I still pay a little on April 15th. Oh, once I got about $47.00 back from Federal and about $9.00 from State. @@ Ughhhhh.
    Anonymous

• Getting the kids some new beds and putting back for a family vacation to the beach.
    wunderweasel

Answer by wunderweasel at 5:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• paying off my pastor who lent me $ for a car, paying off my mom who payed for my moving truck , paying off my aunt who paid my cobra insurance when I was out of work 1 month - and maybe a dinner out wala its gone :(
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I want to get my heating ducts cleaned out. And some money to DH's college fund!
    zoeygracesmom

Answer by zoeygracesmom at 6:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2010