so what was good about your weekend? im tired of the negative post so no negativity in this one please. smile ladies =)

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i took my son on his first play date and met a mom that seems to have a lot in common with me. We ordered some yummy pizza for dinner one night. I got to sleep in. We bought a new sofa.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• On Friday we filed our taxes and are getting back more than we expected due to charitable donations that we didn't know were tax deductible.

Friday is also when we got news that my husband was assigned to a police precinct after taking all of his exams.

YAY for us!
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 4:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• hmmm lets see, I got to sleep in today :) the kids picked up most of thier mess :) got to spend time with hubby last night and finished reading a book this weekend:) read the berry best garden book with my daughter, we talked about composting lol.

Now if I can motivate myself to get up and do more laundry it will be perfect lol oh and maybe if hubby cooks dinner too :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Friday is also when we got news that my husband was assigned to a police precinct after taking all of his exams

Congrats Mrs.Mack!
    3_ring_circus_

• My parents, DH, DS and I all went out together and had dinner and went shopping around a few places because we were all bored at home. It was pretty fun. Then they bought us all milkshakes before we went hime.
    Anonymous

• I stayed in the house all weekend with my loving family.....I FINALLY quit my period so I got a little from my husband lol......I am almost sure that my husband's W2 will be in the mail on Monday so we will be able to get our taxes done......we are trying a new recipe today and it's pretty good! :)
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Well I'm slowly accomplishing my New Years Resolution to get more organized. It's a slow process but we are getting there (and things are getting easier to find).
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My daughter came really close to sitting up on her own. :) And she slept 10 hours last night without waking me for a feeding.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Hummm...I had to work dayshifts both days but it gave my DH some quality time with our 18 month old twins...so he can appreciate how frustrated mama gets sometimes on days off when she has to look after them :)

Being away from them makes me appreciate them more!!!!!!! SPeaking of..I am done work in 30 minutes and get to go home and see their adorable little faces!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Filed my taxes on Friday, spent the day with my son, gotta see my nephew. Worked Saturday, went to the movies with my son and my parents, hung out with some friends and back to work today.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2010