do you let your baby walk all around the house?

and i mean a from age 1 to 2

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, mine flies...
    Anonymous

• i let my son walk around the house, we only have one floor so i am not worried about stairs, and we keep a gate up in front of the bathroom that way he cant get in. but we leave his room open and his brothers room open and the way our kitchen is set up we cant really block it off, so he pretty much gets to walk around the house. we keep plugs in all the plug-ins and make sure that everything that he shouldnt get into is put up high enough that he cant reach it.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 4:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• from 1 to 2 we had gates across the kitchen and in front of the stairs so she could only be in the living room and hall...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• yup
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• yep. she runs lol
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Yes! Why not?
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 4:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• yes. he is very good at going up and down stairs, plus i have a 5 year old that gives me a book report on everything he does.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 4:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• mine runs :)
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 4:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• No. We had every bathroom locked, the laundry room locked, every bedroom but theirs locked and the kitchen and dining room was gated off. They could get to their room, the playroom, 2 halls and the living room.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I have a teensy tiny house so he can't get into my bedroom the bathroom or the kitchen unless I'm in that room so that leaves my living room and his bedroom. Why would I confine him any more then that?
    Anonymous