Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any ideas?

I have severe depression and no insurance or money. I know that I need help. I can feel warning signs from my past. I know that I need counseling seriously. I don't know where to go to do that though. I live in dallas,texas..

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Health

Answers (3)
  • There should be a mental health office near you that can offer help even without insurance. I would call or just go there. Good luck. Depression is so hard.

    Answer by purpleswiper253 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

  • Where I live the office is called community services office ( or CSO)...I get free counseling...Seattle washington...the DSHS (department of social & health services) is what most states call it I think (((HUGS)))

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

  • Contact your Community Mental Health office.

    Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.