Is it normal to still feel pain/tenderness after having my second csection almost 2 years ago?

I had an emergency csection with my second child, and with my third, I had a scheduled section, but occasionally I still feel like twinges of pain in that area, but its ALWAYS still tender, especially if my daughter jumps in my lap or if i am leaning up against something...is this normal?

mamalex3

Asked by mamalex3 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I have never had a c-section but my friend did and after her's she said she could no longer wear jeans cause it hurt.. At that time her youngest was 13 and it still hurt her.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I had a c-section with both of my boys. My youngest is about to turn 5 and I still feel some tenderness and pain sometimes.
    wunderweasel

Answer by wunderweasel at 5:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I had a csection with my 14 month old and I don't ever feel any pain/tenderness, usually I even forget the incision is there

Answer by missanc at 5:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2010