What age for bible school/study?

I never went to bible school but would love for my kids to.. Im just curious what age do they start bible school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• My DD went to VBS at 3.5 and LOVED IT we have gone every year since... DS will go for the first time this summer (he turned 3 in October... I'm Catholic but sent them across the street from my church to the VBS at the Baptist Church-- b/c my paris would not "take them so young" our Church starts at age 5 :( But when DD starts CCD in the fall she'' already know the Our Father-- Who Jesus is and All about Easter and Christmas and knows about 10 songs too
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 5:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Do you mean as pre-school or kindergarten, or Vacation Bible School, or just regular Sunday School?
    Sunday school is usually around 3 yrs old, the same for VBS. Private/Christian schools just depend on each specific school, some have pre-schools, some have daycares, and some start at kindergarten.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 5:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• We read stories from the time they were infants, but my kids started Catechism in Kindergarten. VBS they have done since Kindergarten.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My dd is 4 and is in her second year of preschool CCD. They have a combined class for all kids ages 3-5, and the next class up is 1st grade.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• most start at pre-k to kindergarten age, and general stick with the grade they are currently in in school to determine which classes they are in in the bible school.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• 18
    Anonymous