Okay, is Domino's pizza really better now?

I'm holding these coupons and it says "New Sauce, New Crust, New Cheese. Still Round".... I am thinking this is the best deal and wondering what you know about the new and improved Pizza??

jalex

Asked by jalex at 4:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i like it ...to me the crust is super better. and it does taste better now. but im preggnant and love pizza so i dont really eat my food i imhale it..but yeah no try it for yuorself its goood.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• We have had the new pizza twice and it really is better! The crust before was blah to me, and now it has garlic seasoning mix on it. It is yummy!
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 4:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Ya know I've been wondering that too- we've been ordering Dominos about every four to eight weeks since the summer and we don't taste ANYTHING different.

What was bad about it? Or maybe we have the new that we've been eating? I can't figure it out either!!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• We have had it several times and it is much better. Last night we ordered too but it was really spicy not like the last 3 times.. I think it is only on the hand tossed as far as the new crust. We don't order the thin one so I don't know about that one.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I didn't care for it.The provolone/mozerella cheese combo makes it slimy.That new crust edge with the herbs and cheese is mucho salty.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• NO! Ours here is gross!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I just ate Dominos for supper. It tasted the same as it always has.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 5:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Their new sauce has a kick to it and the crust has flavor. It tastes good, much different than before, lots of flavor.
    Jessycwr

Answer by Jessycwr at 6:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I never ate the crust on their old pizza now onn the new pizza the crust is my favorite part
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 6:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My hubby is a delivery driver there and I have had PLENTY of their pizza. I never really liked domino's pizza...I've always been more of a small family owned pizza place kinda girl....but I guess the pizza is better...and the crust IS amazing. I sometimes start eating the pizza backwards lol or I just eat the crust...but it is good...if you liked it before, you'll like it now.
    Anonymous