*1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
* 1-2 cup powdered sugar (more or less to keep dough from sticking to paper)
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 3 tablespoons milk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 8 ounces peanut butter
1. Combine 16 oz sugar, butter, milk, & vanilla (should be stiff and dough-like). If using premade icing, add more powdered sugar to make stiff.
2. Chill for a few minutes to help prevent sticking.
3. Divide dough into 2 balls & roll each ball out to pie crust thickness (Use parchment or wax paper & plenty of powdered sugar both over and under dough to keep it from sticking).
4. Heat peanut butter until runny * easily spreadable- not too hot- & spread evenly over rolled dough.
5. Roll dough into a log (you may have to sprinkle a little more powdered sugar on it as you go to help with stickiness).
6. Chill one
at 6:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2010