What does your child want to be when they grow up?

Have you asked your child what they want to be when they grow up ?

No matter how silly it is . Remember we tell them that you can be anything you want when you grow up. We should ask them, Where do they wanna work when they grow up?

What did your child/ren say they wanted to be ?

meNmine

Asked by meNmine at 6:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 11 yr old son: A Marine, Football player, or a person who works with snakes
    5 yr old son: Teacher
    4 yr old son: A Daddy.

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My son is 3 and he had to do a project for head start and he told his teacher that he wanted to be a golf player cas they get to go all over and visit. Mind u when he said this the PGA was comming to are area and playing down the road from his grandmas house.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• he changes it regularly, among the many answers he has told me, vet, police officer, basket ball player, bus driver
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• its medically proven that the easiest words and most common first words are "dada" and "beer"
    DDTSMommy

Answer by DDTSMommy at 6:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• my ds is 4 1/2..i just asked him, and he said, ''a daddy. or a man who works on buildings and crushes them.'' i'm thinking he means construction?? his daddy is a pharmacist, and works out of town, so he's never really seen what his daddy does for a living. he just knows he goes to work every day!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My 17 year old daughter wants to be a photo journalist, my 10 year old daughter wants to be a doctor and my 8 year old son wants to be in the Navy on submarines.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Well it usually changes all the time...but my one daughter (4) wants to be a farmer, my other 4 y/o daughter wants to "stay with momma" and my 2 y/o dd wants to be a fire fighter! lol. Oh and I just got that they all want to be princesses! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• its medically proven that the easiest words and most common first words are "dada" and "beer" --ddtsmommy

HUH?
    Anonymous

• My daughter wants to be a professional wrestler or a teacher but she would prefer wrestler.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• answering my question :
    My Daughter wants to be a mermaid or a Princess..
    & My Son wants to be a skate boarder
    meNmine

Answer by meNmine at 6:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2010