Did you have cosmetic tattoing done? and r u satisfied?

did you or anyone you know have cosmetic tattooing done on your eyebrows, lips, or lids (liner)? are you happy with your results? or if its someone else you know that has it done... what do you really think of it? I'm researching and considering having this procedure done... but i want a more natural enhacement look not the permenant full blown make up look. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My sister had it done on her eyes. Honestly I don't like it. It looks really fake, and like she has that deer in the headlights look,lol... I wouldn't have it done, on any part of my body...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• DONT DO IT! Remember we age, skin sags, when that happens, your tattoo that looked great 10 yrs ago not so much...Besides that I think it looks to harsh...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have the permanent eyeliner on the top & bottom of my eyelids. I got it because I was tired of my eyeliner smudging & looking like a raccoon. It has been a year since I had it done & it has faded a little. But i do like it & have had no issues with it. The first time they do it, it is like just an overlay & then you go back a couple weeks later & tell them how much thicker, darker etc. you want it!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2010