in the mood

Ok ladies be honest if you have been married for 5 yrs or longer like I have been married 10 yrs how do you get your husband in the mood because I have tried just about everything and nothing has worked lol. I have layed on the bed naked and still nothing he just asked if I was ok lol HELP.

K_Runyan

Asked by K_Runyan at 6:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband is ALWAYS in the mood unless his heart stops beating.
    Anonymous

• He is always telling me he's tired it used to be him always in the mood and me not now it's reversed lol.
    K_Runyan

Answer by K_Runyan at 6:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• hmm how old is he? cause if he has this little drive there might be something medical going on. we have been married 8 years now and hubby still gets super frisky if i am naked! LOL
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• We are both 28 but we have a 9 yr old daughter who keeps us busy and he works all the time so he has reasons but we are ttc and it's not gonna happen at this rate lol.
    K_Runyan

Answer by K_Runyan at 6:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• wow,that's a little young to be having problems.We've been married going on 11 years now,and all I have to do is give him a wink and its on! We're both 37.We have an 8 yr old son with autism.We just have our one night a week where we can let loose and relax so we're in the mood.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• well my husband is always in the mood, but I am usually not due to an illness. but we have been together for 11years and all it takes for him to pop one is for me to bend over and pick something up.! lol

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Wake him up by giving him happy mouth time!!! LOL! I PROMISE! It works!
    Anonymous

• sorry, but I have to ask... you don't think he could be cheating? now please don't let this question alarm you, but when a man sees a naked women on the bed, who could not pass that up!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• LOL to soonmommyof3...I've been with my s/o for about 12 years...He's almost 42. I've gift wrapped the poosy...If he's tired. He's tired!
    Anonymous

• Go for a drive and while he's driving pull it out and go to town...they LOVE that.
    Anonymous