Mothers of 10-11 yr old boys

How much do they eat? I wanted to get what is average before I start to get excited about mine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• My 10 year old eats as much as I do regularly and sometimes more than I do.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My 11 year old eats a lot! He regularly eats as much as his dad or I do.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• well with my 20 the anwser is either nothing much or whats not nailed down depending on the day
    wubbunny420

Answer by wubbunny420 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• My 10 year old son eats more than I do. We went to the Olive Garden the other night - he ate all of his meal (kids meal) 1/2 of his brothers kids meal, half of our babysitter's full size meal, and half of my mom's full size meal, and 4 breadsticks. And he'll come home from school after eating lunch and a snack, and have another snack of usually a 6 oz yogurt, blueberry nutrigrain bar, and a 2 pack of fig newtons; then 2 hours later eat a full supper. Yeah - the kids can eat and I'm NOT looking forward to the teen years, I remember how much my brothers ate!
    And he's still in the 3-5% for his weight - I envy his metabolism!

Answer by missanc at 12:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• My son eats pretty good.he has seconds everytime if there is enough for seconds. lol.;)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2010