pregnant sex

my bump isn't very big but it's already getting in the way and my husband doesn't like it when the baby kicks him he gets weirded out by that lol any positon ideas?

navybabywhitter

Asked by navybabywhitter at 6:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL< OH man That is so cute!
    Anyways, I suggest you on your knees and DH on the floor kinda hang over the edge of the bed
    Know what I mean?
    It also is a little more comfortable for you.
    It worked for us the whole 3rd trimester.
    Anonymous

• I love your answer but I want some more ideas lol .
    navybabywhitter

Answer by navybabywhitter at 6:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• LOL, can you get on top? Or does that hurt?
    Anonymous

• for now I can but my bump is growing so it might get painful eventually lol.
    navybabywhitter

Answer by navybabywhitter at 6:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Pillows as props. If you have a yoga ball or birthing ball you can get creative with that for balance. Spoon sex seems to be easiest and I get kicked less. Just make sure he doesn't put his hand on your stomach.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• wish I could add the lady that first replied send me a note if you want thanks everyone for your advice I need to start trying some of them lol.
    navybabywhitter

Answer by navybabywhitter at 8:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Sideways! You laying on your back hubby on his side, or both sideways like you're spooning. Or you laying on the edge of the bed and hubby standing at the side.....
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• The L. You lie down on the bed, your husband knees between your legs, NOT on top of you but sitting straight up. We've done this with my last pregnancy and it worked well for us.
    Simply_Janeen

Answer by Simply_Janeen at 7:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2010