can someone tell me

if u ever felt this way or what.. i will explain the best i can. i am 34 wks along in my pregnancy. im sooo tired, i have no energy at all. my stomach is aching, i have headaches and im so moody right now. i wasnt feeling this way a few days ago. it just hit like yesterday. thank you for any recomendations or advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hey, I am 33 weeks and going through the same thing. I work four 9+ hour days a week and get home about 5-6 each night and just recently have been passed out on the couch before 8. I have no energy at all and yes been very moody towards SO. I just realized today that everything is starting to get more difficult to do ie: its hard to tie my shoes, get in and out of my car, ect. Its really starting to set in now. GL and if you find any magical cures let me know lol
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 6:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• REST LOL
    Your body is just getting ready for labor. Try to sleep as much as you can now :)
    Anonymous