Would you get cosmetic tattooing done?

did you or anyone you know have cosmetic tattooing done on your eyebrows, lips, or lids (liner)? are you happy with your results? or if its someone else you know that has it done... what do you really think of it? I'm researching and considering having this procedure done... but i want a more natural enhacement look not the permenant full blown make up look. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A friend is in the process of having her eyes lined. She said it was going to take two times before it would actually take because the first one fades so fast.
    Anonymous

• i have the eyeliner done, it was swelled for 2 weeks almost ..worth it
    Anonymous

• OP here... im sorta scared to get the eyeliner done... but i really wanna get my eyebrows enhanced and my lips lined (with the natural color of my lips) but if I'm satisfied with that then I may go back and get just a subtle brown smudging on my lash line.... what u think?
    Anonymous

• i don't like the hard look it gives women. they tend to look washed up and i can can tell when they have it done, it's like spotting a purple elephant
    Anonymous

• I have tattoos, but I don't think I could handle cosmetic tattoos. The idea of a needle coming that close to my eyeball gives me the chills! I do know to make sure you get a licensed professional with tons of experience. You would be surprised to know what little training is required to get a permit.
    wunderweasel

Answer by wunderweasel at 6:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I dunno about those cosmetic tatts. I would feel the need to put on makeup even just to run to the store to pick up eggs because I would need my face to 'match'. lol. You know how dumb would I look to have my eye's lined and lips lined but my face is all blotchy and shiny.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I used to volunteer with a girl who had lip liner & eyebrow tattoos... It was one of the tackiest things I have ever seen, and pretty much everyone else at our organization agreed with me. You could tell very easily that she'd had it done. Maybe it was just that person who did hers? IDK, but after seeing her, I don't think I would ever consider it.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 2:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2010