car seat question

hi my nae is rebekah and i have a 18 month old bu a pregnant with my second looking for a safe reliable car seat .. my sil and i went to target and found this one car seat but i a not sure if its goo and reliable has anyone got this car seat and if so tell me good or bad things

Monkeychick

Asked by Monkeychick at 6:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• all carseats have to meet standards. so if theyre selling it, its reliable.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• ummmmmmm usually if their sold in a store their reliable.. go on-line to target.com and find which car seat it was and read the reviews =D
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• What car seat is it?
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• You didn't post what carseat you're looking at.
    For a retailer to be able to sell a carseat it MUST meet requirement standards set by the Safety administration. No retailer can sell a carseat that doesn't meet those requirments. Therefore, if it's sold in a store then it is reliable.

For your toddler I would recommend:
    Graco Nautilus 3-In-1 Car Seat - Matrix - This is the carseat we have for our 17mo old. He is comfortable in it, it fits him nicely, and it will take him all the way through his carseat years. Which means not having to buy a carseat for when he's older, then a booster seat when he's even older. It is a 3-in-one, as the name states, so it turns into a booster as well as the two stage toddler seat.

JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Is your 18 mo old RF or FF? For the infant, I like the Graco SnugRide 32 and the Chicco Keyfit. Both have high limits. For your older child, if you are planning on rear facing, I recommend the TrueFit, MyRide, or if you're on a budget, the Scenera. For FF, I agree with the recommendation of the Nautilus.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2010