I need a simple idea for dinner.

I have a very full pantry of ingredients. I am not feeling well today and need a simple idea. I can't think straight. What do you all have on these kinds of days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• can of tuna. can of mushroom soup. little milk. egg noodles. maybe some cheese on top.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 7:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• spagetti,grilled cheese, tacos, soup, hot dogs.
    Anonymous

• We're having baked wings and veggie sticks for dinner since BIL is over.

Pasta with a jar of sauce and no meat is really simple and easy. If you don't have sauce made, just toss the pasta with some olive oil and parmesan and add some olives or steamed veggies.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• spaghetti is always easy and quick. Season the meat, brown it, add sauce, heat and boil noodles. wall laa.. dinner.. also make some ready to make garlic bread.
    Merediths_Mommy

Answer by Merediths_Mommy at 7:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Beef stew this evening! :)
    Spaghetti is simple if you have the jarred sauce. Getting a shelf staple tortallini(sp?) or cheese ravioli is PERFECT for "I don't feel like cooking" nights! :)
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 7:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• On days like these, hubby makes dinner. :D
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Tuna Casarole. Cook Noodles until just barely soft. Mix two cans of tuna, noodles, and two cans of cream of chicken soup. Sprinkle crushed crackers or bread crumbs ontop Bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes.

You can also just do sandwiches and a bowl of soup.

Chili .. Chili beans, tomato sauce, hamburger, and one can of HOT hormel Chili mixed into a crock pot on high for two hours. Bake some garlic bread and there you go.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Classic Grilled Cheese and Soup or Chili.
    JazzlikeMraz

• Chili. Brown 1.5 lb ground beef OR ground turkey. Add in 2 cans of kidney beans (I use Bush's Reduced Sodium kidney beans), 2 cans of diced tomatoes (I use the no salt added canned with green peppers and onions in it), and 1-2 pkg lower sodium chili seasoning depending on how strong you like it. You might need to add a can of water too if it's too thick. Make corn bread from a mix or make biscuits or even just serve with crackers and top with shredded cheddar and sour cream Filling, healthy, cheap, easy and tasty what more could you ask for.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I ended up making a pan of scalloped potatoes. It will feed my family for two meals. :( I am gonna go lie on the couch while it cooks. Thanks for your great ideas!
    Anonymous