parent problems

I am 20 years old. I moved back in with my parents in june of 2009. I pay them 350 a month to olive in a room. They go through me stuff. I have a 19 month old which they help me out with SOMETIMES but i also help them out alot with their other children. I'm tired of them going through me stuff. They say it's their house and what not. How do i break it to them i'm tired of their crap wand want to move out. I know it's going to break my mom's heart and i know they are going to be pissed off for a while but i got to do someting they need to stop treating me like i'm frekain 5 year old.

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 7:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Put a lock on your door, you pay 350/mo for it, it should be left alone... If they don't understand, then move out.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Move
    Anonymous

• GET YOU A PLACE TO LIVE ! MOVE ! ! ! YOUR TOO OLD TO BE LIVEING WITH MOMA AND DADDY ! ! IM BEEN OUT ON MY OWNE SINCE I WAS 16 AND IM 34 KNOW AND I HAVE 2 KIDS ! ! GET YOUR BUTT OUT ! !
    Anonymous