Would you pay..

30.99 (includes shipping) for this shirt for your LO's first birthday?

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37942004

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would not but if you can offored it go ahead.
    Anonymous

• Well I think it's cute if that's what you're asking. It's going to get covered in cake and frosting though... so be forewarned that it won't stay pretty for long :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Eh...for photos and stuff maybe. We're probably going to get some cute outfits. But for cake time, DH and I are putting the twins in cheap white t-shirts that we won't care about getting stained or messed up. If you can afford it, though, go for it.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Nope - my MIL made some cute little blue overalls for our son with an applique of a cupcake with a number 1 candle on it for his party; after the party she took the applique off and put on a teddy bear instead for him to wear all the time. It was perfect and WAY less than $30. I also think you could make your own 1 tshirt that would be almost as cute with some inexpensive supplies from Michaels if that's the way you want to go.

Answer by missanc at 8:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• No need for me to even look at it, I would never spend that much on a shirt that he will out grow in a matter of a couple months
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I might. But my MIL does embroidery and I would just have her make one and then it would be free for me. :) If my MIL didn't sew and embroider then I probably would.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2010