Superbowl Munchies

What is your favorite appetizer to eat or make for the Super Bowl?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

• HOT WINGS!!! MMMMMM!!! Also, 7 layer taco dip...Refried beans, cheese, black olives, guacamole, salsa, shredded lettuce, and sour cream. GOOD stuff!
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 7:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Uh...that's more of a meal than an appetizer if enough of it is eaten! LOL!
    WatermelonNerd

• Spicy chicken wings, nachos with dip, Chex mix, cheese & crackers, mini pizzas, I'll probably put a veggie tray out as a token gesture. I'm thinking of making meatball subs for the meal part.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• french onion fondue dip, raspberry chipotle black bean dip, chicken drum sticks bc they are cleaner than wings and you get more chicken for the money...

daniellecooks.wordpress.com

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I also make the taco dip, a little different though. I mix 1 large can of fat free refried beans with 1/2 packet of taco seasoning. Spread on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Next spread on a 8 ounce container of Light sour cream. Then a packet of Wholly Guacamole brand guacamole (its the best premade I have found), and then about 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa on top of that. Then add a layer of diced tomatoes, then shredded lettuce, then chopped green onions, and finally a layer of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese. I like to serve it with baked Tostitos but there's another brand of chips that I really like now, it's Margaritaville lime tortilla chips.

We also make pigs in a blanket by taking little smokies and wrapping them with crescent roll dough strips and baking them according to the crescent roll package til they are browned and warm and serve with spicy brown mustard.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• we make an easy Mexican dip that everyone loves. In a glass pie dish spread 8 oz cream cheese on the bottom, cover with 1 can Hormel chili (with or without beans), and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Microwave for 5 minutes on high and serve with tortilla chips.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 11:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2010