Has your child ever caught you and your hubby/s.o. having sex?

Okay so my friend told me that her little three year daughter caught she and her hubby having sex and freaked out because she thought her father was hurting her mother. So she asked why they were naked and her father told her the truth... that they were trying to make another baby.

Has this ever happened to you? If so how did you handle it? I am so afraid that my kids will catch me and my hubby next and I wouldn't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• My 5 yr old walked in on us. She was worried hubby was hurting me. We explained that this is how a Daddy and Mommy show each other love. She was like ok but don't hurt Mommy. I made my hubby get a lock for our bedroom door.
    Anonymous

• Yea. our 5yr old caught us. no biggie. He thought that daddy was hurting me too. But i told him that the noises i made were because daddy was making me feel really good. So then he asked why daddy was on top of me that way and i told him it was one of the ways that husbands show their wives they love them.
    We weren't trying to make a baby so i couldn't say that or else DS would've gotten all excited and i'm pretty sure he'd ask if he could help! lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My 7 y/o walked in on me giving happy face to lap time to my df. We were on the sun porch and didn't think to lock the bedroom door..."When a mommy and daddy love each other very much, sometimes they do things with eachother that better seem really gross to you until you're married."
    Anonymous

• Oh. I should add...my DF IS my kids' daddy.
    Anonymous

• BEEN THERE DONE THAT ! !
    Anonymous

• My x and I always locked the door if the kids were up but normally saved sex time for after they went to sleep. omg, did anon 7:15 just say she let her 7 yr old watch her give head? That should be a great thing she'll share to others at the next sleep over with friends. I hope she didn't have friends with her watching too. I just hope she doesn't try it on the boys in the neighborhood. I think I'm going to puke.
    Anonymous

• yeah anon 8:15 they fuck but DO NOT get married
    Anonymous

• Honestly, when our kids were little, we locked the door when we were having sex. BUT - there were a couple of times that we forgot. We got walked in on one of those times. What I said was that I knew that it probably looked scary, but that there wasn't anything to be scared about. That sometimes grownups who love each other a lot show that love like that, and it was something they would understand when they got older.

Then I told them that as much as Daddy and I loved them, that sometimes grownups need private time (it was early in the morning and we thought they were still asleep - ds had gotten up and woke up dd trying to scare her as a joke and she was coming to tell, with him on her heels...) I reminded them about how we had talked about knocking on doors, and how we always need to knock on shut doors, because we need to respect people's private times.

They seemed ok with it and we left it at that.
    Anonymous

• My stepdaughter walked in on us and asked us if we were "fooling around." How does a 6 year old know what fooling around means?! We fumbled around for words and ended up telling her that we were just talking and she goes, "Ok, but you guys should stop playing and get to sleep or you're not going to be able to wake up in the morning!" So, apparently fooling around to her meant rough housing and playing. Oh geez!
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2010