I haven't been eating

Is this normal? I'm almost 32 weeks pregnant and I haven't had much of an appetite nor have I been eating enough during the day because I've been sad. I drink plenty of liquids still and have tried to force myself to eat but I just don't feel hungry. Is my baby going to be okay? She still kicks and moves around and she is starting to poke out of my stomach and I can see her body parts. Help.

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I agree! Contact your doctor and tell them the same thing you posted here. It's normal to only eat tiny meals once the baby is big enough to squish all your organs around and make it hard to fit much in your stomach, but if you don't feel like eating because you are sad, I think it would help you a lot to talk with your doctor or midwife.
    Anonymous

• You need to tell you doctor it sounds like depression and that can be bad for the baby. Have you lost weight? Call the doctor and tell them just what you told us.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2010