is wanting to go to bed at 7pm unusal?

lately i've been wanting to go to bed earlier and earlier... is this normal for 4 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i wanted to go to bed around that time for the first several weeks of my first pregnancy
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• it's normal

Answer by admckenzie at 8:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• It is normal. You body is working hard. You will be like this for the first and second trimester.
    Anonymous

• i just feel like draggin all day. and i start my first class at college tomorrow and i dont wanna be all out of it!
    Anonymous

• I am sooo tired all of the time right now (I'm 8weeks). I remember with my son around 14 weeks I started feeling better, just try to get all of the extra sleep you can right now.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 8:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Absolutely normal! The first and third trimesters, most women are totally exhausted. It takes a lot of work to grow a human! Most (not all!) women get a little break during their second trimester. Hang in there, and nap as much as possible while you can!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2010