I REALY NEED ALL YOUR PRAYER'S.I AM GOING TO COURT TOMORROW AGAINST MY LANDLORD.SO HOW DO I KEEP A SMILE ON MY FACE NOT TO WORRY THE KIDS?

MELI26

Asked by MELI26 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Have Faith in the Lord that you are in the right and God know's it. I also hope you have proof against the landlord as the judge dosnt always see God's side of things, here on earth. Good Luck!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Maybe if you payed them on time instead of coming here looking for pitty...
    samgoody

Answer by samgoody at 11:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• or maybe her landlord dosnt fix anything despite her paying rent? maybe her toilets are broken or the stove dosnt work, things like that. Not paying rent is NOT the only reason you go to court against your landlord!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• That was sooo rude of you samgoody..you seem like a cold hearted person..And as for you Meli26..God will help you on this just keep faith and hopefully everything works out great for you..Keep me posted..
    Maggie251

Answer by Maggie251 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2008