Is there anyone else here who doesn't carry a purse or diaper bag?

They irritate me. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me too. I keep wipes/diapers/change of clothes in the car. I carry cash/ID/debit card in my pocket.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Omg, no, lol. I feel completely naked without my purse, or now that I have a baby, at least his diaper bag. I've been that way since was like 11 years old. I've always been a total girly girl, though. I can't even begin to tell you how some of the random things in my purse have come in sooo handy at certain times.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I WILL NOT CARRY A PURSE ! I KEEP MY DL IN THE PICKUP AND KEEP CASH IN MY TRUCK TOO !
    Anonymous

• When my son was a baby, I always took the diaper bag with me. It wasn't attached to my arm though, usually it stayed in the car until I needed it. Once he grew out of diapers, the bag was GONE! I have never carried a purse. I couldn't even tell you what to put in a purse.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 8:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I try but then end up carrying too much stuff so just end up with my wallet.

but we're done with diaperbags now.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I have a big purse and a descent size diaper bag..wouldnt know what to do without them at this point!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• smart keeping cash and DL in your truck! IDIOTS! Ever heard of identity fraud! I carry a small purse when I am by myself and diaper bag with the kids. Soon though we will retire the diaper bag and I will just keep a bag of extra clothes in the car but NO I never leave money and ID and cards in the care thats retarded!
    Anonymous

• I had a fairly large sized purse (had to toss it cause son's bottle leaked and I didn't know right away and it reeked of rotten milk - Yuck!) and I used that as my "diaper bag." But come to think of it, I always had my ID and debit card in my back pocket. Anyway, a few diapers, travel wipes, a bottle if I thought I would need it, links, blankie and we were good to go. But of course I HAD TO HAVE a diaper bag when I was pregnant and totally thought I was going to use it...NOPE. I think I used it once, if that.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I am 43 and have been carrying a purse since I was 12. I would seriously be lost without it. Why does it seem to bother some women when other women have purses?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• The only time I've ever carried a purse was in high school and that's because we weren't allowed to bring our book bags to class and I needed something to hold my pens and calculator in (we wore uniforms so no pockets either). Once I graduated I tossed all my purses and I used the diaper bags as little as possible. Once the baby was eating table food and didn't need to be changed every couple of hours it stayed in the car or, if we were going for a walk, I brought just a diaper and some wipes tucked in the stroller. I hate purses and refuse to carry one. Everything I need fits in my pockets (which would be my wallet with cash and ID and my house key attached to it and then my phone).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2010