Deficit to Hit All-Time High Obama's $3.8 Trillion Budget Forecasts a $1.6 Trillion Shortfall for 2010 Before It Drops

Does Obama get credit for this one yet? It's been over a year.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704722304575037470289762694.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• blah, blah, blah. Lets just hope we don't have a disaster like Haiti! Be thankfulfor today and what we do have. There is no way to predict what tomorrow will bring! Why do so many moms on here like DRAMA? Is your life that boring?
    Anonymous

• I totally agree anon :34, everyone on here needs to be a little more thankful for what we do have.
    Anonymous

• Yeah Anons....we should just let things SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE. WHy worry our pretty little heads over ANYTHING political.....we should jst let the big strong MEN handle things.

wink

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• His goal is to collapse the economy. He is off to a great start.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

ROFL You're ridiculous! I agree with Anons.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 8:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• So Grandmarg and the Anons........The RECORD HIGH deficit is OK with you? There is no way t predict the future?? SERIOUSLY? There is a way to make an educated guess. What happens in YOUR house when you spend 3 or 4 times the amount of money you have coming in?? Well in grown up land in the big people world China is going to OWN us and thats not a joke or DRAMA.........its the honest TRUTH. But hey....if you are so caught up in the ideology of your "side" that you cant see the writing on the wall you just go ahead and play in the sand.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Why worry about the deficit? The Koolaid tastes soooo good!  *sarcasm* 

You anons are pathetic.  Bet you were bitching about the deficit when Bush was in office.  But Obama is sooo smoooth....

Anonymous

• Obama DOES want to collapse the economy AND the general living of Americans. He wants us all dependent on the government. He is not concerned with TODAY (as obvious by his current actions as POTUS, which is NOTHING), he is concerned about his future role as an international power player. He is setting himself up with good relationships for a global dominance. He does not, nor is he concerned with, the petty things of today -- like creating jobs or helping us financially.

He has most of the American public fooled like he actually cares about us - thank you media. I wonder how many people are still hoping for the change.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 10:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I for one am glad that some people are paying attention to this stuff, and at leas TRYING to show people what is happening to our country. If we don't stand up and try to stop some of this BS and change this and slow this down, there will be nothing left for our children and grandchildren except being owned by another country. I will die before I just sit back and say, well, there was nothing I could do about it. America is a free country, but freedom IS NOT FREE! We must keep vigilant, and stay on top of things and keep our reps in DC accountable for what they do, or we will not keep our freedom. What are you anons going to say then? I bet there will be some drama then! But it will be too late. Better start brushing up on your Mandarin, and I'm not talking about the oranges!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I find it astonishing that people are okay with this elephantine deficit.  It's Obama's baby, he is the one growing it. 

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2010