NO SURE NEEDS SOME HELP!!

I am 35 weeks and 4 days...The baby dropped 2 nights ago and i am having ALOT of pressure and i am really sore in my pevlis....I have noticed that i have started loosing the rest of my mucus plug....(started loosing a while ago...it stopped and know has started back) ...and i have been getting alot of tighting in my stomach, but not really contractions with alot of back pain...Am i in labor?

I have a Dr.s appointment Wednesday..Should i wait to tell the Dr then or call in the morning ( she doesnt have a night line) or go to the hospital now?

cause i am only 35 weeks and i am worried about going into labor early....

HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you are worried go to the er
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Call your doctor asap. They may want you to come in. It sounds like labor.
    Anonymous

• I would go to L&D and have them check you out, and they will likely give you an IV and if the contractions are an issue they will give you meds to stop them, 35 weeks is too early so go in to be sure.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• If you are very worried, call the L&D nurses at the hospital since you can't call the doc right now. They can probably give you some advice, or have you come in to get checked out. Or call the doc first thing in the morning.
    Anonymous

• If you are worried there is nothing wrong with going to L&D to be checked out. The back pains could be back labor. The tightening of your stomach could be contractions also or just BH, if they come regularly and in a pattern chances are its labor contractions. Does the pain stop if you change positions? If it does chances are its BH. Losing the plug is not that big of deal, it happens around this time for some women. The pressure could be from the baby dropping but until you are checked you really wont know for sure.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:35 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Call labor & delivery and talk with them

Answer by admckenzie at 8:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• if the tightening feeling are coming every few minutes, then i'd call the night line. if they are completely irregular, or like every 10 minutes, then i wouldn't do anything but try to relax. i don't know why anyone would say go to the ER, having a baby is not an emergency. i would only go to the hospital if the contrax have been 4 minutes apart for an hour or so. and if they are irregular, like i said, i would jsut relax because you could be feeling that way for weeks. gl!!!!
    Anonymous