What do you keep in your purse?

Seriously. I don't carry one and am wondering what people carry in theirs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A wallet that has my money and credit cards. The l saniwipes cause you never know what the kid is going to touch. UH...then like cell phone, make up, and some of my kids toys.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• wallet, gum/dumdum suckers, cell, makeup, checkbook/pen, keys, gloves. handlotion
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Wallet, cell phone, hand sanitizer, compact, lipstick, car keys... and assorted crap and old receits that I only get around to throwing out every month or so!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Wallet with debit card, driver's license, insurance cards; check book; diapers (2 each for my son and daughter) and travel-size wipes; small tube of diaper rash cream; pads; pen; book for just in case; receipts that I haven't looked through yet; any papers I might have gotten in the past day or two, if I went or took my kid(s) to the doctor or got my check stub from work or something along those lines; nail clippers; chapstick.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I finally gave up on carrying a purse and started carrying a messenger bag. I have my driver's licence, debit card, and other cards in one pouch. Chapstick, ink pens, and pencils in another. Crossword puzzle book and a sketch pad just in case I am stuck in a waiting room or somewhere and I get bored. Wet wipes, tissues, various keys, hand sanitizer, cell phone, lotion, hard candy, chewing gum, aspirin, benedryl, and a couple of hot wheels cars just in case the little one gets bored.
    wunderweasel

Answer by wunderweasel at 9:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My wallet which doubles as my checkbook, my keys, cell phone, lip gloss, chapstick, compact, a couple of pens, tampons, a gift card holder that held a gift card that was the first gift ever given to my SO & I together in our relationship, depending on the day some receipts, and when I am leaving the house, I throw in whatever book I am currently reading, and either a word search, suduko, or crossword puzzle book, depending on which one I am working in at the time. I also occasionally end up with the odd toy, stray item of clothing, or miscellaneous junk I have taken away from the kids. I try to keep the receipts out of it, though, otherwise they build up. My SO once joked that my purse was the local garbage dump from all the receipts I had in it. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I think a better question is what do I not carry in my purse? I always have a wallet, make up bag, diapers, wipes, check book, phone, Power of Attorneys, First Aid Kit with bandaids and alcohol wipes, Tylenol, Kids Tylenol, chap sitck, a few things of antibacterial soap, gum, lotion, tampons, hair brush, hair ties, an extra pair of glasses for my little one, usually a couple toys, pens, usually a few bills and receits, kids socks. That is all I can think off hand.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I need my purse to carry my 14 pens! Oh, my wallet too, usually. Ok, also my son's Epi-Pen, wipies, gift cards, tissue, notebooks, candy (MINE!), phone, keys, water bottle, miscellaneious unknown paper scraps, and I know there's more. As long as I don't find any dead bodies, it's going to be OK.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I carry just about everything besides my kid in mine... lol.. At least it seems that way sometimes. I usually have my debit/credit cards, stamps, envelopes, wipes, keys, water bottle, dum dum suckers (keeps my son quiet in a pinch), receipts, contact lens case, eye drops, blood glucose monitor, test strips, lancets, a few bills, cell phone, two checkbooks (mine and my fathers since i do his banking for him) .. I know i'm forgetting things but that gives you an idea.. lol. My purse is a mess!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 10:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Wallet, checkbook, keys, small envelope with coupons, pens, bus schedules, bus pass, lip gloss, chapstick, small mirror, address book, lotion, cell phone, tissue...that's all I can think of right now!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2010