Wondering about computers usage and husbands, seriously,does your husband have every or nearly every computer application made?

My husband has multiple application of backup programs to cover another and other backup programs failures should anything fail. He is truly addicted to everything that's a new computer program and application.

There was a new part of Answers for technology posts but now can't find it. Since this is about buying on his part, that's why its in shopping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Shopping

• omg sounds like mine....he's addicted to everything computer and everything playstation 3.....it grosses me out...lol but at the same time he knows how to fix my stuff so.....lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My husband is a computer geek. A gamer as well.
    He buys what he needs though, not just anything new and exciting. He doesn't overwhelm his computer with unneeded applications, programs, or external gadgets. There's no need for that. He does buy what he needs and what he likes that he will use.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010