Then Why??

If God made MAN in his own image then why are there so many different kinds? And if someone is disabled or looks different are they not in God's image?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• you have a good point there OP. And first I would like to point out that the bible says, "Let us make man in OUR image".

I believe that this is in reference to the three parts that make up man; the physical body, the spirit, and the God/des within us. I also believe that this means in nature, and in pysical form as in having two eyes, a mouth, a noise, etc. Since there are more than one God, there is more than one look. I.E. the girl with eight limbs-she embodied the Indian Goddess Vishnu. Actually if you think of it, for every rare birth defect as such there is a God/dess that is simular in physical comparison.

~spoken
    Anonymous

• Girl, I suggest you call your local Catholic Church and enroll yourself in some Sunday School Classes...

Quickly.... Go...............
    Anonymous

• that's the worst answer i've ever heard, you didn't come close to answering it. and your insult shows your morality level.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Heart, mind and soul...I think that's what they meant by that..were human.. we think in more shallow terms;)
    Anonymous

• from what I can understand, god made man in his own image as in overall human beings. We are all have different appearances but we are all human beings.....that is my perception
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• this is one of those things that I dont try to wrap my brain around. In the grand sceme of things, I dont care. What I do care about is that God sent his son to die on the cross for me, and has forgiven me of my sins, and loves me unconditinoally. The rest to me is just fluff. But thats just me.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• You tell her angevil~! :p ...& yeah, the heart, mind, and soul thing.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• some people think God was really an alien.
    Anonymous

• - ALL Ancient societies thought that^^^

~spoken

Anonymous

• God is spirit/energy/light and we are made in his spiritual image.
    Anonymous