Christians, if your child was terminal and a witch cast a spell on him to heal him, would you be upset?

Hypothetically speaking...If you knew witchcraft was involved in your child's healing and was the reason your child was healed, would you be upset that someone used witchcraft on your child even if it was for something good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wow. The responses showed me just how blind some people really are. If you had been praying all along to your God and nothing helped your child until a witch came along, you'd still give the credit to your God? First of all, that's very rude, as you should ALWAYS say thank you at the very least to anyone who has a hand in saving your child. Second, I highly doubt your God just decided to step in and help you out, simply because a witch came along, after not doing anything before that. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the responses either.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• as a christian, i don't believe in witchcraft. so, if my sick child were healed after a supposed spell, i wouldn't relate it to the spell so much as to all the praying that would have been going on by all my christian friends and family.
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 10:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• pug, that's just ignorant
    Anonymous

• I'm not trying to be rude or predjudice, but I wouldn't want them to cast a spell on my child, even if it were for healing. It's nothing personal, but I have chosen to depend on God.
    Anonymous

• I would simply plead the blood of Jesus over my child and know where true power and healing comes from.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 10:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• It wouldn't be the spell that healed my child it would be the doctors and surgeons guided by the hands of God. I also would go off on any witch that TOLD me she cast a spell on my child.
    Anonymous

• OK, I guess you missed the question I was trying to ask. Hypothetically, the child is terminal and there is nothing anyone else can do and a witch comes in and casts a spell and miraculously the child was healed.
    Anonymous

• I agree with pug, and I don't see how its ignorant. As a Christian, I don't believe in any other faiths. I wouldn't be offended by it though.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• how is that ignorant? it's called faith. i have faith in God the same way witches have faith in their gods and goddesses. to each their own. any one of any religion would be welcome to do what they felt led to do to help my child get better, but i wouldn't give credit to the spell.
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 10:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I don't think pug is being ignorant, I think she he being truthful. As a Christian I just DON'T believe in witchcraft. Nothing against any "witch" in particular, I just don't believe in it..like an Atheist not believing in God.
    I would thank her for her "prayers" or spell or whatever, sprinkle my child with Holy water and thank God that he was healed.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 10:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2010