Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tax money to pay debt

If I owe money to the state so they withold my state tax refund, shouldn't it go towards my debt?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Answers (1)
  • It should. I had the tuition from one semester go to collections, so the seized my state tax return and used it to pay off that debt.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.