Why do you still believe in something when historical facts, scientific facts, and evidence so clearly prove it to be wrong?

Why do people ignore the truth when it stares them in the face? I don't get it. There is no validity in the argument because the facts are the facts! Anyone who has done any real research in the matter knows it! Why do you ignore the facts???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• it would depend on the situation. There are a lot of THEORIES.. some backed by religion, some backed by science. I simply love a good debate, and love to gain as much insight from both parties. I don't like ignorance, plain and simple... but there are a few CM members that I always enjoy reading even though we don't always agree on the theories, because at least they take the time to research their end of the theories. Such as Cinnamom and thehairnazi and show some insight from their angle, that many people over look. Information that is worth seeing is always worth speaking.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• What are you referring to? Santa?
    Anonymous

• That's like asking Steve Wonder what color he is.

He's only black b/c someone told him he was.

~spoken
    Anonymous

•  

Santa, lol

laughing

Anonymous

• Dyslexic Devil worshipers sell their souls to Santa?
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Hm... sounds like someone is angry?? I know what I believe and know the historical facts behind my faith. I know that science and my God go hand in hand...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Well I don't care what you say OP Santa is real and he puts presents under my tree every year, and WWF wrestling is real too.
    Anonymous

• Why do you insist on asking questions like this just to cause drama? Are you bored? And are you 100% sure that science and history books tell everything they know? Other books have been edited to fit people's beliefs, why not those?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• OP--hahahahahahahahahaha LMAO!
    Anonymous

• Hey anon 50, you may want to keep up with the times. WWF wrestling no longer exists. It's all WWE now!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2010