Where is it????

So I havent had a period since February 2008 lol im starting to wonder if im ever gonna have one again. I had DD December 2008 and then stopped breastfeeding not too long ago, December 2009....well ive also been on mirena since February 2009..How long does it take to get your period after you stop nursing? or will I not have one because im on mirena? not sure if your supposed to on mirena

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son was born in June of 08 and I didn't get my period back til April of 09....check with your OBGYN
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I hadn't had one for the better part of last year. I had to have surgery to have a huge fibroid removed. I hadn't had one since march last year except for a weird 2 week long heavy spotting in December, and for a few days of light spotting in January. IDK, you should get an ultrasound done on your uterus. I should be having mine now, or this coming week. I'm not hopeful though. I don't think it will pay me a visit, which doesn't make me feel any better.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2010