hey hey hey Christians what has HE done for you lately?

How has Jesus guide you? How has God helped you? Would you like to give praise and thanks to him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm thankful for being able to get to church. I've been wanting that for a long time.
    Anonymous

• He is my refuge and my fortress! I am grateful for His love that He continues to pour into my life no matter what mistakes I make in the process! How is He guiding me? By sending comfort and speaking through friends words of life to help me carry on!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• God has convinced my husband he needs to stop drinking whiskey. He has not had whiskey since two weeks ago. He did have two beers....but he set a limit for himself! Taking it one day at a time.
    Anonymous

• God has given us Peace in HIS understanding. Taught me lately to stop asking over & over what I want, as He knows my heart - but to start asking for HIS WILL to be done in our lives and with my family. He has also given my husband work again - he starts back full time TOMORROW!!! PRAISE GOD!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• God has given me two arms and two legs and a body that functions and gets me around..I'm just very grateful for my health!
    Anonymous

• Everything!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• The greatest thing He has done for me in the past 24 hours is tell me to shut up! LOL! He has helped me to remember to be " swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath" (James 1:19). His "whippings" hurt, but He is so good! All praises to the King of kings!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2010