To all the Christians out there who have sought help from God

Have you ever noticed that when you accept him your troubles may not go away, but you feel confident and able to take on what needs to be done?

Do you ever just have comfort in the fact you know God is right there with you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• absolutely!!
    Anonymous

• Yup.. especially lately as I am going through a divorce...He is VERY near me and guiding my every step. He IS my strength and song, my ever present help in time of trouble and I give HIM praise!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Everyday!
    Anonymous

• YES. Trusting God is so difficult, yet when I do I feel so strong and blessed.
    Anonymous

• i do..but just for the sake of argument, its the same feeling i get knowing i have family/friends who care deeply/love me unconditionally. when life sucks, it helps to know someone's got your back...in my case, its God and my family/friends. knowing i matter to someone is what lets me know i can handle anything that life throw's at me. scripture says, ''there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.''-proverbs 18:24..thank goodness for everyone, and especially God, who is in my corner!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• YES!!!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Yes!
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. ~ Proverbs 3:5-6
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I get a much bigger comfort from God than I do with my family. I know God is always by my side
    Anonymous

• Yes, and sometimes our troubles get worse! I actually feel closest to Him when I am suffering. Having Him there at all times is very comforting to me.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• "...and yet he really said to me: “My undeserved kindness is sufficient for you; for [my] power is being made perfect in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, will I rather boast as respects my weaknesses, that the power of the Christ may like a tent remain over me. Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in insults, in cases of need, in persecutions and difficulties, for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am powerful." 2Cor.12:9,10

When we are weakened in some way, that's when we naturally rely on our Creator most and draw closer to Him. Inevitably, the more we draw on Him for strength the stronger we will become. Wonderful. xxx
    JoojooJW

Answer by JoojooJW at 9:59 AM on Feb. 1, 2010