what song ???

on sat the 13 im having done a 4d sonogram and im getting a package where i get a dvd of like 10 min of the baby (like a video) and you can put your own songs in the background, any ideas on what songs that would go good for this occasion, me and hubby listen to all kinds of songs

mzsoon2b4

Asked by mzsoon2b4 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• "first time ever i saw your face." the title fits, but the lyrics tend to have a romantic vibe to it.....but it could work
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I can't remember the title, but the words go "I knew I loved you before I met you...I think I dreamed you into life"
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 1:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It depends on what kind of music you like and the vibe you want the video to have. Personally I dont like sappy music so I actually put "Eruption" by Van Halen and "In the Still of The Night" by the Scorpions on my cd.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2010