If you have a personal relatioship with Jesus Christ

How does he talk to you? How do you communicate? He does so much for us, how do you thank him enough?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Through my spirit...and I thank him so much he fills me with the holy spirit and I end up thanking him in a language I don't even know!
    Anonymous

• Through my daily devotions in His word.
    Through music.
    Through things my son says or does.
    Through the way my husband shows me unconditional love...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I have that same question.I don't know how to let go of those stupid rules and finally start living in grace instead of the law. It's hard to get me out of my comfort zone hahaha.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 12:09 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• He speaks in a small whisper to your heart! I just talk to Him like I would talk to someone next to me.

rhanford.... it takes a renewing of your mind, changing the mindset. It is a process. Once out of that comfort zone you will experience a freedom you never known before! Its fun to fly! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• He speaks through any outlet--His word, other people, through our circumstances. He uses whatever and whoever!
    I communicate with Him through prayer,daily devotional time, service to others, and just by living a life with Him at the center. I thank Him by truly seeking out what pleases Him, and doing it. I thank Him with my obedience.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• He speaks throught the Word of God and by the leading of the Holy Spirit in my life. I thank Him by living every second of every minute of every hour of every day surrendered to Him, through hard times and easy times and focus on living it out to the core of my being. Not talking the talk but walking the walk and keeping my eyes on the Prize, Him. Because He gave His all and His best, so I choose to do the same!
    eminelson

Answer by eminelson at 9:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2010