Should he get life or death?

I would push for the death sentence in this case. What a hard blow to the pro-life movement.

legalmommy101

Asked by legalmommy101 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• death penatly. eye for an eye. he is also a rouge person who cannot be trusted out in society. who knows who the next person might be that he decides to shoot for the good of whatever?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• TELL USE THE STORY DONT LEAVE USE HANGEN ! !
    Anonymous

• THEY NEED TO FRY HIS ASS ! !
    Anonymous

• I say the death penalty.

I am not understanding why you say it is a hard blow for the pro life movement. I am pro life and I don't see this. The man that killed Dr. Tiller was a criminal, a murderer...nothing more nothing less. He isn't representative of the movement anymore than the underwear bomber is reprsentative of all Muslims.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I am going to base this off of actual legal system. He was convicted of 1st degree murder this is his first offense, he will get 25 to life with the possibility of parole. That is based on our judicial system.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• "The man that killed Dr. Tiller was a criminal, a murderer...nothing more nothing less."

He's a pro-life activist. The woman that sits in jail for shooting Dr.Tiller years ago was also a pro-life activist.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• He's a pro-life activist. The woman that sits in jail for shooting Dr.Tiller years ago was also a pro-life activist.

So are you saying all pro life activists are criminals or murderers? You can try and spin it into a "blow" if you want, but it simply isn't. Truthfully, it has probably been a benefit because more people are now aware of what really happens during the type of abortions Dr. Tiller performed. It was a crime and he should be punished. Period.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• "Truthfully, it has probably been a benefit because more people are now aware of what really happens during the type of abortions Dr. Tiller performed."

I doubt it. www.aheartbreakingchoice.com

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I have seen and debated the site before. Most of Tiller's abortions were voluntary convenience abortions, not life saving medical procedures. Besides, most of these types of procedures are done in a hospital setting. I know. I have a very dear friend that had one.

More people than ever before are indentifying themselves as pro life. You can google up a lot of polls, some of them done by very reputable pollsters.

You haven't changed the fact that he was simply a killer with a cause and that the cause has not suffered because of the crime of one.

I gotta get to bed..an early and long day tomorrow with my hubby gone. Thanks OP for the debate!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:09 AM on Feb. 1, 2010