Does this happen to anyone else, or am I the only one?!

When my nose is all stuffy....if I walk into another room, it clears up. Does that happen to anyone else? I asked my hubby and he said no....

Born2BAMommy5

Asked by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, it's just you...lol
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• No, but when I go outside it does.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• You're probably sensitive to something in that room
    Anonymous

• chocolatluver: AHH! Don't tell me that! It has to happen to other people too! I'm going to find someone else.... What would I be sensitive to? It's all different rooms, it's happened my whole life. Different houses, at school....everywhere. Hmmmmm
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I am pretty sure that happens to me, but not because of the rooms. If I am sitting in the living room my nose would be stuffed up, and I would walk into the kitchen and all of a sudden my nose is cleared up. I think it is from sitting, standing, laying down and then getting up to go into a different room.
    Anonymous

• yeah, it does. I think it's the room. Maybe it's dusty or stuffy or something.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• It happens to me sometimes. Usually when there are fresh flowers or someone has a really strong perfume/cologne that smells horrid.
    nicolelynn86

Answer by nicolelynn86 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Lol...that's so weird! Maybe it's the rise in elevation like the above poster said...going from laying down or sitting to standing...? Hmmm...that's a real head scratcher...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• You are allergic to something in the room.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 AM on Feb. 1, 2010