has anyone gotten pregnant two weeks after having a baby??

so last night my dh came in me, and today the condom broke... I had my son 3 weeks ago tuesday by c-section.... I was wondering how high are my chances?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• youre probably not pregnant... but tell your dh to slow down. you just had a baby! at least wait the 6 weeks. after having a baby, it is hard to tell when you actually start ovulating. so it isnt impossible.
    Anonymous

• I have a friend with a little girl and a little boy not quite 10 months apart. She was devastated when she got to her 6 week post partum check up and found out she was pregnant. It happens. She is fine with it now, the kids are 11 and 10, but it was really tough for her for a long time.
    Anonymous

• im going through it right now and i got to my 6 wk and it was negative but later got a positive ughhh i feel horribe
    Anonymous

• I have a friend that was pregnant at her 6 wk appointment. So yeah it can happen. Her kids are so close in age they are in the same grade because of where their birthdays fall. They are the same age there for a little while too.
    Anonymous

• Oh my... that scares me... I cant believe it... I dont want to go to the appt pregnant, but I wont do anything to stop it either if that makes sense. I love my son and my dd, but i doubt I can deal with another...
    *OP*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• most likely you wouldn't be ovulating already so you wouldn't be able to get pregnant. but it's always possible that you will ovulate. gl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 1, 2010