Has anyone cheated on their husband?

It hasn't gotten that far, but there is a CRAZY attraction with this guy from work and I feel like if I don't seriously completely remove myself from the situation it's going to go farther than the innocent flirting. He needed a ride home today and I had to refuse cause I couldn't trust ourselves alone in a car together. Has this ever happened to you?? If so, did you act on it?? If not, how did you overcome the situation?? HELP ME! I don't wanna be that wife that ruins her marriage....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• then dont be that person. you answered your own question. remove yourself from the situation completely.
    Anonymous

• Yeah..it happened to me, I quit my job before I lost control...I was following the guy around like a puppy at work, and he was doing the same...
    Anonymous

• No I am not a skanky whore!
    Anonymous

• Wow, that was bitchy!
    Anonymous

• IF YOU DECIDED TO DO THAT YOUR IN THE WRONG AND U DONT NEED TO BE DOING THAT WHEN YOUR MARRIED TO YOUR HUSBAND , THATS NOT RIGHT AND YOU KNOW THAT ! ! DONT YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID THOSE WORDE WHEN YOUR GETTING MARRIED ! IF YOU DO IT I HOPE YOUR HUSBAND FINDS OUT AND FILLS DEV- ON YOUR BUTT AND IF YALL HAVE KIDS TAKE THEM AWAY FROM U ! ! YOU BETTER THANK BEFOR YOU DO SOME THING LIKE THAT ,IF YOU DO IT AND YOUR HUSBAND FINDS OUT YOU WILL LOOSE EVERY THANG ! ! YOU BETTER THANK TWICE ! !
    Anonymous

• Good for you for removing your self and not giving him a ride home. Just ignore him. After a while it will get easier. I know this is a long shot but maybe something is lacking in your marriage and that is why you are so attracted to this guy. Please don't cheat. Be the bigger person. We all have little crushes just do not act on them. I once felt like cheating on my husband on purpose because he was always hurting me. Never did but wanted to. It never would have been worth it. I figure if he keeps hurting me I would divorce first then to cheat. Plus he will get his in the end.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 11:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Learn to spell before you start casting stones anon :26. I could barely understand what you wrote!

Anyway, I was in the same situation at one point. It got real close to going past the point of no return. But I realized that the reason I was doing it and "acting out" was because I needed to fix something within myself. I was bored in my relationship and I felt like I had gotten too comfortable and settled. I guess I needed a little danger in my life. But having an affair shouldn't be the answer.

Avoid him as much as possible. Look at your children and realize that your choices will, in the end, affect them the most.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Avoid him, and if you can't avoid him. Quit your job , is better to lose your life than your marriage and your self esteem. If you have kids think about them and remember that they are not going to be kids forever and they will know. Everything comes to light (eventually) so think about your life and their lives too. Do not do something you will regret for the rest of your life.
    Anonymous

• Ooops correction is better to lose your job than your marriage
    Mamitaocupada

Answer by Mamitaocupada at 11:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Yes.. I do all the time. It's gotten to the point where it doesn't even bother me anymore. I have my husband, and my boyfriend. They're friends, he comes over to our house, we all hang out.. it's not awkward anymore. I don't know if my husband is completely oblivious to it all, or just in denial. But I like having both.
    Anonymous