What does this mean?

I was just getting finished eating and then I started seeing these clear spots going across the room? I'm close to 32 weeks in my pregnancy and wondering if it is normal for that to happen? It only lasted for about ten seconds and went away and hasn't happened again but I'm concerned.

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You really need to go see a doctor, tell him your symptoms, what you have been going through including the problems with your baby daddy. So the doctor has an idea where your at mentally and emotionally during the pregnancy. It's so important that you keep trying to eat because the baby is taking all the nutrients she needs to keep growing. So you have to make sure your providing enough nutrients for her and for you.
    jennmlee

Answer by jennmlee at 12:57 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• maybe your blood pressure is high!!make sure to let Ur doctor know i would call asap like first thing in the morning

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• That's "seeing starts" sometimes I see them out of the corner of my eyes. Don't know what's causing them. I'd mention it to your doctor just in case.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• if it only happened the one time i wouldn't really worry but i would also just mention it to my midwife. it could be that your blood sugar was a little wacky which can happy and then go back to normal without issue. if it's happening all day long, i would probably go ahead and call my midwife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2010