What am I supposed to get a guy for Valentines day...

..that I've only been dating for two weeks? We got real serious real fast, I've never known anyone that was so much like me, we have a really intense connection...esp-ish...wth am I supposed to get him for Valentines Day? I'm totally at a loss...help anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you are having sex...A BJ! It is easy and cheap and that is what guys want for V day anyway!
    Anonymous

• OP here...LOL~! Well of COURSE he'll get that ;) I wanted to give him a little something else as well..
    Anonymous

• If you are that connected esp-ish, why don't know what to get him? Just kidding. What is he in to? Video games, music?? Find something he likes and get him something out of that. :)
    Anonymous

• get him something you know he is into. maybe cook a nice dinner or ask him what does he want.
    sweetheart1207

Answer by sweetheart1207 at 2:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2010