Grandparents spoiled my daughter...

To sleeping on/with them constantly. Now she won't sleep unless she's on me or in bed with me. I can't do it anymore. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Losing my mind.

nicolelynn86

Asked by nicolelynn86 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Dont do it.
    It will take time to retrain her, but she will get past it. You just have to wait out the crying :(
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 11:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I would CIO, but that's just me.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 11:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• It's what I've been doing but it just frustrates me sooo much. And of course DH doesn't understand and doesn't get why I'm upset.
    nicolelynn86

Answer by nicolelynn86 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I would just retrain her let her cry tell your DH to shut it and tell the GPs that they WILL NOT do that anymore or they won't spend time with her.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• What is your objection to cosleeping?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• DH is extremely active when he sleeps and I'm afraid he's going to hurt her.
    nicolelynn86

Answer by nicolelynn86 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It will be fine. You can, set up a crib side car style like I do so that there is more room. I don't use it yet as more than a grand laptop holder, but it will give you room and confidence. Here is a website that shows my set up style: She isn't spoiled by the way. She's normal. If I had a choice between sleeping alone in a big scary room and cold bed, and a warm bed with my most favorite people...I'd choose the latter even if my most favorite person snored all night (and he does too). http://www.freewebs.com/sidecarcrib/index.htm

amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:57 AM on Feb. 1, 2010