I hate texting! Was my reply that bad and that's why he didn't text me back?

We were talking and he was talking bout how he likes camping, snowboarding and hanging out. That he went to a fishing derby this weekend and caught a lot of fish, just not the tagged ones.

I told him. Sounds like fun! I am hoping to do more camping this summer. That's good you caught a lot a fish, maybe next time you get a winner. (I forgot next time you "will"...lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• lol.. sorry thats funny. Um..unless he has no sense of humor then his phone probably died or something. I wouldnt think anyone would get their panties in a bunch over that. You could always text i meant you will.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Wouldn't worry about the typo, most people speak typo these days...maybe he's busy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I had texting, and easyedge taking off of my phone....

saved $10.00 a month.

If they want to talk to me...they can call me.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I would rather talk on the phone too... it's been a while but at least I don't have to sit here wondering if I made an ass of myself or not. We can just say goodbye and get off the phone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Why don't you give me his name and number, and I will call and ask him? Or you can do this yourself.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Is this the moron that isn't taking any ( educated) advice about the ( drunk) Guy from the bar? If so... this is really a rocky start.. Hey, lets communicate through texts instead of face to face! Bullcrap! He is NOT THAT INTO YOU!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Guy from bar? Nope.

You are really rude anon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 1, 2010