Is there really a way to make money doing surveys or whatever online?

Does anyone have a good way to make some extra money online (except Ebay) that doesn't require hours just to make like $10.00. I have tried a few but it has been so time consuming without much result except ALOT of junk mail. LOL I need some serious answers PLEASE....

donnak202

Asked by donnak202 at 12:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do surveys on like 3 sites & you really dont make that much. I made $20 once but it took a LOT of work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It takes a while to build up points to redeem for a check.

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I do surveys also on a lot of sites. It's a trip just to qualify, then wait till you have enough to cash in. The only site that has paid me (over 6 months) $100+ has been Opinion Outpost.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• There is a listing here of legitimate survey sites: www.freelancebyu.com

some that I like: www.saynation.com www.mypoints.com www.surveysavvy.com www.epoll.com www.zoompanel.com

feel free to use user name rkoloms as your referral

Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Me personally I found it to be way to much work for little pay so it just wasn't worth taking time away from my girls. I have a home business so I have complete control over when I work, no logging hours or anything and the pay is very nice. I don't do any cold calling/selling and Benefits are even included. If you are interested listen to this overview call: 951-262-1118 and you can either call me or request an interview and I'll call you. My number is 678-823-0523 and the site to request an interview is www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

Good Luck girl and God Bless :-)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 7:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have a journal on my profile about what I do from home. Take a look and see if you would like more. Last month I made more than $200!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have a list of free ones that I have used at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2010