wow

could a child look like your boyfriend but the child is not his its your exs child,how can this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don' know what happens but I know what your talking about. Weird very very weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• If the child grows up around or spends a lot of time around the boyfriend the child can acquire expressions and body language responses that make the child have similarities to the unrelated boyfriend, same with adoptive children having resemblance's to adoptive family members.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I know a couple like that, they're together now, but she had a baby from her prior marraige, funny thing is when they;''re together everyone comments how "their" baby looks so much like "his father" and they;'re referring to her boyfriend!
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 3:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• i know its weird uhuh my mom was apopted when she was a baby and she looks like them and all of us kids look just like her brothers kids some of us look so much alike they think we are brothers and sister and not cousins... then i tell people that we are not blood related and they are floored lol funny
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2010